Your shopping cart is empty!
The frappé coffee is a Greek invention. Its basic ingredients are instant coffee, sugar and water.
Its casual discovery took place in 1957 by Dimitris Vakondios
A) How to make cold Nescafe Frappe in the shaker:
1. Put 1 teaspoon of Nescafe Classic Frappe and place it in the shaker.
2. Put 1 or 2 teaspoons of sugar ( or not sugar at all ).You can also add a little milk according to your taste.
3. Cover and shake well for 30 seconds
4. You coffee is ready.You can enjoy it directly from the shaker!!
B) How to make hot Nescafe in a mug:
1. Heat up some water in a coffee mug.
2. Put 1 teaspoon of Nescafe
3. Put 1 or 2 teaspoons of sugar ( or not sugar at all ).You can also add a little milk according to your taste
4. Mix it with the spoon and it is ready hot and superb!!Enjoy.
INGREDIENTSCoffee in granules